My Priorities as a Director
Ironhouse Sanitary District is an innovative district with a state-of-the-art treatment facility.
ISD ratepayers have a major investment in this facility, infrastructure and property, that I have worked to preserve and sustain for the future.
Some issues that are important to me are:
- Fiscal responsibility.
- Continual maintenance and upgrading of infrastructure to meet the growing community's needs.
- Jersey Island / wetlands conservatorship.
- Biosolids disposal and wastewater discharge policies.
- New climate change initiatives that impact our mission and plans for compliance.
- Increase water supply using innovative technology.
I will always advocate to protect water quality, expand the uses of recycled water, and protect the delta while working to keep the district financially sound.